Our Junior Activity Programme for pre-school to 16 year olds is available at Belhus Park and is the perfect way to get children fit, healthy and active. With our wide range of junior activities we are confident there is an activity for everyone!
More activities will be available during the school holidays so keep an eye out for our Junior Activities Holiday Timetable.
Come along and enjoy a workout after school or at the weekend using the very latest gym equipment. Junior Gym is a fun way to get active and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Have a go on the treadmills, bikes, rowers and much more with the fully qualified gym staff around to help.
On first visit, juniors will be required to undertake a one hour gym induction. Proof of age and a medical questionnaire must be completed by a parent or guardian.
Available for juniors aged 11 - 15 years.
|Monday||4.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||4.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||4.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Thursday||4.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.00pm - 6.00pm|
9.00am - 10.00am
10.00 am - 11.00am
11.00 am - 12.00 pm
JUNIOR FITNESS FUN
A fun and energetic session including popular games and urban rebounding.
Available for juniors aged 5 - 15 years.
10.30 am - 11.15am
Additional sessions may be available during the school holiday. Please view our Junior Activity Timetable for more information.
- Junior Gym sessions require new users to undertake an induction
- Some sessions must be pre-booked
- Session will be held dependent on numbers booked
- We reserve the right to cancel and alter the sessions in the timetable if necessary
- Use of fixed weights and resistance machines is restricted to 13 years and over
- The use of free weights is restricted to 16 years and over
- Please ensure that you have read the Group Exercise and Studio Etiquette and the Fitness Suite & Free Weights Etiquette before attending any sessions. Click here to view our etiquettes.