Our fully air-conditioned Fitness Suite benefits from revolutionary Technogym equipment, allowing you to track and monitor your workout at home as well as in the Gym. All workout data is stored on your own personal Technogym Wellness Key which can be used to access the Technogym Training Room through your home computer!
Our Fitness Suite includes:
- 50+ stations
- Fitness Consultation and Assessment
- Technogym Wellness System including Excite Cardiovascular equipment and Selection Resistant machines
- Personal Entertainment System – listen to your favourite music or watch TV on our large screens
- Free Weight and Stretch area
- Junior Gym Sessions (11-15 years) supervised by our professionally qualified Fitness Professionals
- Unlimited FREE Personal Programme updates.
FITNESS CONSULTATION AND ASSESSMENT
New members must attend a fitness induction before using the equipment where fully qualified staff will take you through the equipment step-by-step, pointing out safe use, tips to aid your healthy living lifestyle and developing your personal programme.
Please book your induction at Reception. Comfortable clothes and trainers must be worn.
Fitness Suite users must be 16+ years with a current fitness membership
One fitness induction is compulsory and is by appointment only. Loose and comfortable clothing should be worn as exercise will be undertaken during this session
£15.00 is required for your Technogym Wellness Key (non-refundable)
Last admittance is one hour before the Fitness Suite closes
- Please ensure that you have read the Fitness Suite & Free Weights Etiquette before attending any classes. Click here to view the etiquette.
|Monday||7.00am - 10.00pm|
|Tuesday||7.00am - 10.00pm|
|Wednesday||7.00am - 10.00pm|
|Thursday||7.00am - 10.00pm|
|Friday||7.00am - 10.00pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 6.00pm|