Our Junior Activity programme is for children from pre-school to 16 years old and is available at all Centres. It is the perfect way to get children fit, healthy and active. With our wide range of junior activities we are confident there is an activity for everyone!
More activities will be available during the school holidays so keep an eye out for our Junior Activities Holiday Timetable.
Two hours of supervised fun for your kids! Enjoy a workout while your child enjoys fun packed play at our Crèche, run by suitably qualified and DBS checked staff!
Available for children aged 12 weeks – 5 years.
|Monday||9.30am - 11.30am|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 11.30am|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 11.30am|
|Thursday||9.30am - 11.30am|
|Friday||9.30am - 11.30am|
Places must be pre-booked and paid for in advance. To book your child in please contact Reception on (01273) 238111.
- When visiting the crèche for the first time parents/guardians must complete a crèche registration form. These can be obtained from Reception or a member of crèche staff
- When filling our your form please stare person/persons that will be allowed to collect your child
- We ask that upon arrival you notify a member of the crèche team if your child is being collected by another person. Under no circumstances will we allow your child to be collected by another person who is not listed on the registration form
- Once your child has been placed in the centres crèche you are not permitted to leave the building
- The crèche team will change solid nappies at their discretion but we do ask upon arrival that your child is dry and has had a nappy change/been to the toilet
- If bringing in drinks, bags or snacks for your child we as that you label all items and please do not bring in any nuts
- Please do not bring in toys from home
- Please note that if your child becomes disruptive we reserve the right to ask you to remove your child from the crèche
- We also ask that if your child is ill or if they are feeling under the weather that you do not bring them in for a minimum of 24-48 hours since the last sickness/illness. If a member of the crèche team feels that your child is unwell, the crèche team have the right to contact a parent/guardian to come and collect them
- We are not permitted to administer medication to any child.
Come along and enjoy a workout after school or at the weekend using the very latest gym equipment. Junior Gym is a fun way to get active and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Have a go on the treadmills, bikes, rowers and much more with the fully qualified gym staff around to help.
On first visit, juniors will be required to undertake a one hour gym induction. Proof of age and a medical questionnaire must be completed by a parent or guardian.
Available for juniors aged 11 - 15 years.
|Monday||3.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||3.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||3.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Thursday||3.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Friday||3.30pm - 6.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 12.00pm|
|Sunday||10.00am - 12.00pm|
Additional sessions will be availble during the school holiday. Please view our Junior Activites Activity Timetable for more information.
A parents and toddler drop-in session with bouncy castle, soft play, bikes & trikes for children aged 0-5 years.
|Monday||9.00am - 12.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am - 12.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 12.00pm|
An introduction to Ballet movements and techniques taught on a termly basis with accredited Ballet Teacher, Miss Tracey. All sessions are run in line with the academic year.
Available for ages 2-4 years.
|Thursday||10.45am - 11.30am|
For more information and prices, please contact Reception on (01273) 238111.
LEARN TO SKATE
Come and learn the basic techniques of skating with a qualified instructor.
No music, no late entry - doors opens at 4.15pm with a 4.30pm start. Strictly no entry after 4.20pm
First come, first served. Places are limited.
Protective clothing must be worn which the Centre is happy to provide free of charge.
Minumum age is 5 years. All Children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult who is not learning to skate.
Available for juniors aged 11 - 15 years.
|Saturday||4.30pm - 5.00pm||£2 per persons, including skate hire|
THE BIGGEST ROLLER DISCO IN SUSSEX
With music and lights provided by Muskett Success playing all of the latest hits!
We strongly advise that protective clothing is worn which the Centre is happy to provide free of charge.
|Saturday||5.15pm - 7.30pm|
Group bookings and sicounts are available upon request. Private parties are also available.
Skate hire is available but please book in advance to avoid disappoinment.
Did you know that garden trampolines make up for 50% of admissions to A&E by children?
At Impulse Leisure - Southwick our fully qualified Trampolining Coaches teach children the basic Trampolining skills to help keep them safe.
Once you have learnt to bounce safe our coaches can then help you develop your Trampolining skills!
|Monday||5.00pm - 8.00pm|
|Thursday||5.00pm - 7.00pm|
|Saturday||9.45am - 12.30pm|
For further information and prices please contact Reception on (01273) 238111