FootGolf combines the best of football and golf, two of the most popular sports in the world and is now open at Belhus Park Golf Club. The beauty of the game lies in you being able to strategically combine power and precision every time you play FootGolf. And, of course, it is open to everyone.
Open from 1.00pm
Open from 1.00pm
|Saturday||Open from 1.00pm|
|Adults (16+ years)||
|Juniors (10 - 16 years)||
|Children (under 10 years)||
Click here to book your tee off time!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Please be courteous of other FootGolfers and Golfers on the Course
- Please keep pace with the other groups in play
- If you fall behind let the group behind play through
- Tee shots must be played within the tee markers no more than two metres behind
- Do not play from Golf greens/tees, you can lift and drop a ball at the nearest point of relief
- Please adhere to UK FootGolf's dress code
- No football boots with studs/moulds/blades to be worn at any time
- Children under 12 years must be supervised at all times by an adult.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We always recommend booking in advance, as our course may be busy or may be booked out for a group or competition.
You can bring your own football to play as long as it is a standard size 5 ball. Footballs are available to use for free from Belhus Park Golf Shop, for players who don't have their own or who wish to use the course balls.
Football boots and blades aren't permitted on our course - FootGolfers are encouraged to wear trainers or astroturfs.
It is recommended that FootGolfers wear a collared shirt and either plain shorts or trousers at all courses. As a sport, we promote the traditional golfing attire – long socks, long shorts, collared shirts, and a traditional golf hat. This type of garb is proving very popular among players, but we don't enforce this for regular play.
INFORMATION FOR GOLFERS
FootGolf will be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 2.00pm. During this time, the first 9 holes of the golf course will be closed with the second 9 holes remaining open for play.