Impulse Leisure's iSwim Home Portal is a FREE online service open to everyone who has purchased swimming lessons with Impulse Leisure.
You can access the iSwim Hone Portal from the comfort of your own home or on your mobile and easily view swimming assessment information held in your child's account. Our iSwim teachers add updates within 48 hours of a swimming lesson, so parents/guardians are able to track their child's progress, move stages, make payments (coming soon) and receive updates on their swimming development.
Once you have purchased swimming lessons for your child with Impulse Leisure and given us your email address, you just need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- REGISTER WITH US AT RECEPTION - this gives access to the iSwim Home Portalplus lots of benefits. You will also receive a FREE Impulse Leisure membership card.
- ACTIVATE YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT - click here to visit the iSwim Home Portal, select your location (Thurrock or West Sussex) and type in the Card ID shown on the back of your child's Impulse Leisure membership card underneath the barcode.
- COMPLETE YOUR CHILD'S DETAILS - follow the instructions on screen, add your child's D.O.B and postcode and you're ready to go!
Once you've registered for the FREE iSwim Home Portal, you can:
- See the Amateur Swimming Association's (ASA) assessment criteria
- Monitor your child's progression through each stage and even see the badges they are working towards
- Manage more that one child and more than one course using a single log in
- Choose your child's next iSwim stage as they progress throught the programme
- Top up your child's sessions; avoiding the queues at Reception (coming soon so please continue to pay at reception until available)
- Receive alert emails when your child progresses, any lesson changes including cancellation and when they have achieved an award
- Check or amend your child's personal details
- Check your account balance.